Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tiny Poop

Chloe's been really into the potty the last few days. When I say really into it, I mean taking off her diaper, peeing in the little potty, pulling out the bowl, dumping it in the toilet, and flushing it.

So today I decided we'd stay indoors and she could run around naked all day, peeing and pooping as she pleased. By the end of the day she had done really well – getting 8 smiley faces and 8 chocolate chips for pee-pee on the potty. And one smiley face and one chocolate chip for poo-poo on the potty. In her mind, she deserved two chips for a second pooping attempt, but mommy said it didn't count as a 'real' poop. Basically, she grunted and left behind the smallest, teeny-tiniest poop you have ever seen. In fact, it could have been half of a melted chocolate chip, that's how small it was. So call me a meanie, but I didn't think it was a chip worthy poop.

Tomorrow is a new day. I will try to be less graphic in my next report.

No comments: