Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wedding

We have great news to report: Chloe successfully walked down the aisle as the flower girl at her cousin Kristin's wedding this past Saturday. She may not have PliƩ'd or tossed the rose petals, but she made it! Everything was beautiful (especially the bride) and we all had a great time.

Chloe was hilarious at their wedding reception. She danced like there was no tomorrow, dragging complete strangers by their coat tails and skirts out to the dance floor. When the music stopped for toasts, she yelled, "Another song! I want one more song! I want to dance!" And her grandma Sue said it was the funniest thing she has even seen in her entire life. And being married to my dad, that says a lot.

Here are a few pics (she was bribed down the aisle with m&m's and a lollipop, which you can see in the fist pic.)






**And Lil' Cuz: We are so, so sorry for the "I want my mommy" commentary (followed by screaming) during your vow exchange. I hope it wasn't as loud to you two as it was to me.

No comments: