Friday, November 14, 2008

Are you freakin' kidding me?

Chloe is currently napping, after an eventful morning of LOCKING ME OUT OF MY BEDROOM. This is now the second time she has done this. The first time I was actually dead-bolted outside. This time we were at least inside, thankfully. But you'd think I would have learned something after the first incident. NO. I systematically went into FREAK OUT mode. Running around trying to find any tool to cram in that little hole that would pop the lock open. Frantically calling Kevin at work with no avail (as if I thought he could will it open, 18 miles away.) I ended up having to get a screwdriver and unscrew the entire knob mechanism, leaving a neat round hole where our door knob used to be. All the while Chloe throwing herself onto the floor screaming bloody murder.

I need a long island iced tea and a joint.

No comments: