Thursday, October 2, 2008

Letter B Design Studio



I'm pleased to announce letterbdesign.com – a custom notes and design studio.

I've always loved creating stationery and invitation designs for friends and family. So now, in addition to my freelance design business, I'm offering personalized stationery and note card designs.

A few things Letter B has to offer:

• Custom Holiday Cards
• Custom Note Cards
• Birthday Invitations & Coordinating Thank You's
• Mommy Cards
• Birth Announcements
• Stickers and Gift Tags

Soon, Letter B will also offer resources for professional photographers such as layered Photoshop files and personalized stationery templates.

Check back frequently for new designs. Or if you have something else in mind, contact me for a more custom look. (Please note: if you allow Letter B to have exclusive rights to your original design, I will waive my custom design fee.)

Thanks for your support –
Erika

**A special thank you to all my friends and family who have been so supportive and helpful in my new adventure:

Kevin
Mom
Dad & Sue
Leslie
Jayne & Mark
Mindy
Jen
Janet
Melanie
and last but not least,
Rhonda

1 comment:

Mother of the Freakin' Year said...

Beautiful. Clean, crisp. LOVE IT. Congrats.