Friday, October 31, 2008

A few good ones

I was messing around with my phone this morning, really frustrated with it, and I said, "This phone is a piece of junk." And for the next hour, Chloe was running around, laughing hysterically saying, "Mommy your phone is a PIECE OF JUNK!" She said, "Daddy gets home I tell him YOUR PHONE is a PIECE OF JUNK!" Followed by the repeating of, "I said PIECE OF JUNK!"

And one more good one. We went trick-or-treating at Daddy's office yesterday. Chloe had a blast, running around, gathering WAY too much candy for a 2-yr-old. She was wound up like a top. She went to bed an hour late last night, so I naively expected her to sleep an hour longer this morning. NOPE. She woke up at 6:45. When I went in her room to get her, she was sitting up, wide-eyed. She leaned in real close to my face and said, "We go Daddy's office and get candy one more time?! Can we, can we?!I get my costume on, OKAY?!"

1 comment:

Mother of the Freakin' Year said...

Candy is crack to a 2 year old. I found Greyson huddled in the corner with no pants on squatting over a pile of candy, frantically trying to stuff one more lollipop in his mouth.